One of the safest time saving tools you will
The Kwik Klamp 4 is designed for increased load holding capacity
on PVC, HDPE, rolled PE & galvanized pipe, but is not intended for bare steel
drill rod. It includes a safety pin to
prevent accidental unclamping, and is extremely easy to operate with one hand. Both the size adjustment and tension bolt are
located inside the front jaw so they are protected from dirt and water.
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
</xml><!--[endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]--><xml>
</xml><!--[endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]-->
- The Kwik Klamp 4 can be ordered with interchangeable jaws
to fit your specific drop pipe needs.
- Five Sizes: 3/4", 1 ", 1 1/4", 1 1/2",
and 2" (1.050" OD - 2.375" OD).
- The serrations on the jaws are machined with a precision
CNC mill to the exact pipe OD dimension which increases holding capacity and
reduces pipe distortion.
- The jaws are made from high grade carbon steel and heat
treated for strength, dependability and long life.
- Larger platform base for stability and better fit on
larger diameter casing.
The Kwik Klamp 4 includes one jaw set size. Order additional jaw sets for additional pipe sizes.
Click HERE to order additional inserts.